- Admission (Non Surgical Cases) deposit is as per the tariff of the room allocated, which is to be paid at the time of admission.
- In case of planned surgery, the surgery deposit has to be deposited at the time of admission or before admission as per the surgery estimate given by billing department.
- Patient scheduled for surgery should get admitted one day in advance or as per the doctors instruction.
- Check Out time: As per the time of Admission.
- Bed Charge is calculated at 24hrs from time of admission.
- In case of cancellation of admission, irrespective of the time of admission minimum of half-day bed charges will be levied in the bill.
- All room confirmations are subjected to the availability, on the date of admission.
- Room charges per day includes nursing services and patients meals for 24 hours as recommended by the dietitian.
Apart from accepting cash, credit, cheque and DD, We also have several tie-ups through which we receive patients who come along with the letter of credit from the corporate to get admitted.